The purpose of the Lake Wisconsin Lions Club is to:
- Serve Dekorra, Poynette and Lodi areas
- Create and foster a spirit of understand among the people of the world.
- Promote the principles of good government and good citizenship.
- Take an active interest in the civic, cultural, social and moral welfare of the community.
- Unite the members in the bonds of friendship, good fellowship and mutual understanding.
- Provide a forum for the open discussion of all matters of public interest; provided, however that the partisan politics and secretarian religion shall not be debated by club members.
- Encourage service-minded people to serve their community without personal financial reward, and to encourage efficiency and promote high ethical standards in commerce, industry, professions, public works and private endeavors.